Stock permitting, all orders are usually despatched within 48 hours of the order being accepted. During the busy Christmas season, this may be a little longer but should not be more than 72 hours. If there is any further delay for whatever reason, we will contact you.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is indicative and, unless otherwise stated, not guaranteed. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you will need to contact us (see below) and you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any of these additional charges for customs clearance.
Shipping Charges – FREE delivery for all orders over £100
For UK orders under £100:
- Standard Delivery – £4.50 (up to 1kg) £6.50 (over 1kg)
- Express Delivery – £7.85 (up to 1kg) £10.50 (over 1kg)
- Standard Delivery is via MyHermes which can take between 3-5 working days and will require a signature on delivery. We will email you a tracking code allowing you to follow your parcel.
- Express Delivery is via Interlink Express Next Day service. Please ensure that we have your order by 11am, otherwise it will be sent the following day. Orders received before 11am on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday, orders received after 11am will be delivered the following Tuesday (excluding Bank Holidays). For Next Day deliveries, you will receive an email or text from Interlink giving you a one-hour time slot for delivery which you can change if required.
- For countries outside the UK, please email email@example.com so we can find the best shipping option for you first.
We hope you love everything you buy from us, but if you’re not entirely happy, you can return any item to us within 14 days of receipt as long as it’s unworn, unwashed, with its original tags and in its original packaging. We will be happy to arrange a refund to the card which was used when you made your purchase. We are not able to refund the original postage charges but if you request an alternative item in exchange, we will not charge you for the postage. We’re sorry but we are not able to offer exchanges on orders where PayPal was used as a payment method. Please return your item(s) for a refund and place a new order.
For all returns, except where the item is faulty or not as ordered, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the product to us.
We strongly recommend you obtain a (free) proof of postage receipt from the Post Office as we cannot be held responsible for packages that fail to arrive.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed. Please allow up to 10 working days.
How Do I Return Something?
Initially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07721 866709 to say that you wish to return an item. We will give you a Returns Number and we then need to receive the item(s) back within 5 working days together with your name, address, contact details and the Returns Number. Send to Susie P Accessories, Swift Cottage, Upton, Andover, Hampshire SP11 0JL.
Faulty or Damaged Items
Unfortunately manufacturing faults do occasionally occur and goods can be damaged in transit. If you believe an item to be faulty (or it is not the item you have ordered), please contact us at email@example.com or call 07721 866709 within 14 days of receipt to notify us of the problem. Once the item has been returned to us, we will refund the cost of the item, the original cost of postage and the cost of returning the items to us, to the card which was used when you made your purchase.
Items purchased with a Susie P Accessories gift voucher can be exchanged for another item or for credit back to the original voucher. Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash or be redeemed for further vouchers. Our gift vouchers never expire, and can be redeemed online, over the phone or at any of the events we attend (see our EVENTS page http://www.susie-p.co.uk/events).